This is Miki from International hair salon Assort.
I would like to talk about my favorite new hair product.
Keeping hair frizz and static-free in any weather, this extraordinary
formula contains weather-resistant properties that weightlessly safeguard
hair, keeping it smooth, calm and manageable in the dampest or
• Controls frizz and static
• Protects against extreme humidity and dryness
• Weightless formula tames and relaxes hair
• Good for all hair types and styling regimens
HOW TO USE
Blow-dry wet hair to remove excess water (for coarser hair types, prep with a small amount of Moroccanoil
Treatment). Spray 3–5 pumps of Frizz Control approximately 10 inches
from damp hair and comb through. Style as usual or let dry naturally. For added shine and protection, finish
with a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment.
• Polyquaternium-7: an anti-static agent.
• Argan Oil: restores elasticity, smoothness and manageability to hair.
• Acetamide Mea: a water-soluble, mild surfactant that conditions and improves the texture of hair.
• Vitamin E: provides antioxidant and conditioning benefits.
• Palmaria Palmata Extract: a red seaweed (Dulse Leaf) that is rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins.
What is frizz and how do we fight it?
Hair is affected by humidity. As humidity decreases, hair tends to lose its flexibility and becomes dry and brittle.
As humidity increases, the hair becomes oversaturated with moisture and can result in “puffed up” hair or frizz.
All types of hair can be frizzy, whether healthy, dry, curly or straight. Frizz includes everything from flyaways,
static and split ends to damaged hair. Common factors contributing to frizz are excessive combing and brushing,
chemical-processing and heat styling (blow-dryers, flat irons and curling irons). These elements alter the structure
and integrity of the hair, making it dry, damaged and more porous. If hair is more porous,
it will easily retain moisture, making it prone to frizz.
Fighting frizz is all about maintaining a balance of moisture levels in the hair. Moroccanoil Frizz Control
is unique in that it contains a Hair Humidity Resistance Factor that reduces the effects of humidity and provides
manageability and control over frizz. The ingredients, comprised of the highest quality grade materials on the
market, work together to create a balance of moisture that is needed by the hair to keep it frizz and static-free.
by MOROCCANOIL EDUCATION SHEETS – Hair p14
I recommend to get before rainy season in Japan!